WHAT DO I DO IF I NEED TO RETURN AN ITEM OR ORDER?
To return an item:
If you are a registered user:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the Returns tab in your Account area.
- Follow the instructions to generate a Returns Label for your order, starting with entering your Order Reference.
- Print the completed Label and proceed.
- If you are not registered:
- Detach the returns detail section, and place it with all items you are returning inside your parcel. Items returned without this information may not be processed.
- Attach the address label section to the outside of your parcel.
- Post the parcel back to us. Sistaglam does not supply pre-paid returns for posting. We advise you send the items via Royal Mail (Second Class is the cheapest option). Make sure to keep your proof of postage.
- You can return all items within 14 days of dispatch. Items must be in their original condition with a completed returns note.
We cannot refund items that have been damaged, stained or marked in any way including by scent such as perfumes, deodorants or cigarettes.
It will take about ten business days from when we receive your returns to process a refund. All refunds are credited to the card used for the original purchase. If there are any problems with your refund, we will contact you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RETURN MY ORDER AFTER THE 14 DAYS?
If an order is returned outside of the 14 day policy, we cannot refund you and will send the item(s) back. The only exceptions are for orders sent to addresses outside of the UK and returns under the Distance Selling Regulations.
I WANT TO RETURN AN ITEM AND I AM USING THE BLANK RETURN LABEL. WHAT DETAILS DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
- your order number (which you can find on your order and dispatch confirmation emails)
- description of enclosed item(s) (e.g., short-sleeve blouse)
- size of item(s)
- item number(s) (which you can find on the individual item's label)
- the quantity of items being returned
- the reason for return (see below for accepted reasons for return):
- A - Faulty/Poor quality
- B - Not liked
- C - Too big
- D - Too long
- E - Too short
- F - Too small
- G - Fabric/Material
- H - Colour
- J - Incorrect item received
- k - delivered too late
Send back your item in original condition within the 14 days, as outlined above.
Post your item(s) to
4 BRAMPTON GROVE
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN YOU'VE RECEIVED MY RETURNED ITEMS?
You may return your items using a recorded delivery service, which enables you to track your parcel online. As a cheaper option you may choose to send your items via Royal Mail and keep the receipt as proof of sending. We will send you an email confirming the return and the crediting of your account once we receive and process your items.
It may take up to ten days for your refund to show on your account. Please contact us within 14 days of returning your items if you have not been refunded.
AN ITEM I ORDERED NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED. CAN I RETURN IT TO YOU?
Items may not be returned for repairs after wear. However, if the item arrived faulty, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
CAN I GET REFUNDED FOR DELIVERY CHARGES?
Delivery charges are non-refundable. Once you send back an item you will be refunded for the value of the returned stock, minus the delivery charges. P&P is only refunded if your items were faulty/incorrect on delivery.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY REFUND?
It will take approximately ten days from receipt of your return confirmation email. All refunds are credited to the card used for the original purchase. Our Customer Service team will contact you if there are any problems. Please contact us within 14 days of returning your items if you have not been refunded.
WHAT IF I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM?
If the item you receive is not the same as the one you ordered please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you how to proceed. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order so that we can properly process the return.
WHAT IF I RECEIVED A FAULTY ITEM?
If the item you receive is faulty please contact Customer Service at email@example.com and we will advise you on how to proceed. If the item is not found to be faulty, you will not be refunded for delivery charges.
I THINK YOU REFUNDED ME THE WRONG AMOUNT? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org . Have your order number and the correct refund amount at hand. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your refund for us to assist you.
PART OF MY ORDER IS MISSING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please contact Customer Services at email@example.com . Have your order number and the name of the missing item at hand. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order for us to assist you.